Tuesday 2 September 2014

Guest Editor!

Basil's chief publicist is away for the week on a much deserved break in Cornwall so I've been tasked with keeping an eye on him.

We didn't get off to the best of starts. Basil launched an attack on me the moment he knew we were alone.



When he wasn't looking, I managed to convince him he'd stripped all the flesh off my leg and that he'd got down to the bone.


A while later we talked things over and he admitted what he did was wrong.


To make up for it he promised to cook me dinner tonight. He said I can have anything I want from his specially designed menu.


In the end I plumped for the Science Plan Optimal Care. Basil went for the Gourmet Perle Tuna and Haddock special. It turned out to be quite a romantic meal.


He wasn't impressed that I didn't finish mine so came to give me a hand.


I think we're friends again now. We've made big plans for tomorrow night...








No comments:

Post a Comment